Summer in Asbury Park
Did you know your home could earn you three to four times your annual property tax bill in one summer?
After months of careful planning and research, BHHS Signature Properties presented the City of Asbury Park with a plan to modify the existing Certificate of Occupancy (CO) ordinance earlier this year. The plan, modeled on ordinances from other towns on the Jersey Shore, allows landlords to purchase a single certificate of occupancy that would cover all tenants during the entire Summer Season. The old ordinance required landlords to purchase a new CO for each and every new rental, which discouraged many homeowners from exploring this potential revenue stream. The new ordinance passed Wednesday, April 16, 2014 with support from Councilwoman Amy Quinn, Councilman John Moor, and Councilman John Loffredo.
At Conover we developed further venues to capitalize on this new potential for homeowners in Asbury Park. We also put together a multifaceted plan to take all of the hassle and guesswork out of renting your property to vacationers. We have two ways to make taking advantage of this revenue stream even easier: our Summer Rental Marketing Plan and Property Management Service.
The Conover Summer Rental Marketing Plan
- Facilitating the NEW Summer Certificate of Occupancy process for homeowners.
- A team of agents who have a lot of experience marketing and expediting summer rentals.
- A marketing campaign targeted to nearby metropolitan areas.
- A hand-crafted welcome packet for vacationers to get the most out of the area.
The Conover Property Management Service
- Weekly / monthly services
- Check in / check out services
- Maid services
- Property maintenance
- Field inquiries from renters
- Concierge services
- Mix and match to fit your budget and scope