COVID-19 Resource Pages
COVID-19 RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
Per Governor Murphy
New Jersey Realtors® may continue to operate and show properties to prospective buyers on a 1-on-1 basis or to immediate families. No open houses.
“Realtors can operate and show houses to prospective buyers on a 1-on-1 basis or to immediate families. There is still a prohibition on open houses.”
STATE OF NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY DIVISION OF NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
For the most up-to-date information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) use these resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website: www.cdc.gov
- Governor Murphy COVID-19 Executive Orders (www.nj.gov)
- NJ Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness COVID-19 Rumor Control & Disinformation website to help the public distinguish between facts and rumors/disinformation: https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/covid19
- NJ Department of Health website: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- NJ Department of Health COVID-19 Dashboard (https://nj.gov/health/cd/topics/covid2019_dashboard.shtml)
- State of New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub: www.covid19.nj.gov
- The NJ Dept of Health, NJ Poison Control Center and 211 have partnered to provide information to the Public on COVID-19:
- Visit www.nj211.org
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 for automated text alerts and notifications
- Text your zip code to 898-211 for live text assistance
- Call 211 for general information and basic needs
- Call (24/7) 1-800-962-1253 or 1-800-222-1222 to speak to a healthcare professional
- (Please note: Call volume has intensified this week so call/text/chat wait times are longer than usual – your patience and understanding is appreciated.)
- Monmouth County Health Department COVID-19 Disaster Response Crisis Counselors: 732-845-2070. Available from 9am to 8pm.
- State of New Jersey COVID-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal: https://jobs.covid19.nj.gov
Links to New Municipal Documents
Monmouth County Short Term Rentals
Borough of Manasquan
All rental contracts (residential real estate) in the Borough of Manasquan including transient accommodations (AirBNB, VRBO, Home Way) whether on-line, in-person, by realtor or owner are suspended until May 15, 2020. This affects any new rental contract that commences before May 15, 2020. Rental contracts commencing after May 15 are not affected by this order. If you have any questions regarding this directive, please contact Frank DiRoma, Construction & Code Supervisor at (732) 299-8111.
Asbury Park will be suspending all short-term rentals in Asbury Park beginning April 1, 2020, until further notice. Click for more information
The Borough has put a ban on AirBNB & Short Term Rentals until further notice.
Sea Girt is banning short term & seasonal rentals, until 5/31/20. All CO’s are suspended through 5/31/20 as well.
Ocean County Short Term Rentals
Borough of Point Pleasant Beach
All rentals in the Borough of Point Pleasant Beach to include AirBnB, VRBO, HomeAway, Local Real Estate Agency and other vacation rentals whether be on-line or by in-person transaction will be suspended until May 1, 2020. All CO’s permitting such rentals are suspended for all properties effective immediately.
Brick Township banned all short-term rentals in the township until further notice.
Online Marketplace Rentals Suspended Due to COVID-19
That the rental of homes and other residential units within the Borough of Seaside Heights via AirBNB, VRBO and other online marketplaces is hereby prohibited.until Governor Murphy lifts the State of Emergency for the State of New Jersey or until further action of the Seaside Heights Borough Council.
What housing and rental assistance and mortgage relief is available to NJ residents? What if I’m getting evicted or in foreclosure? https://bit.ly/nj211c19_29